FOUND CAMERA at Versailles, France, August 20, 2014


DO YOU KNOW THESE PEOPLE!? :D
I found this mini wide angle camera in France when we visited Versailles Palace on August 20, 2014. We tried to turn the camera in to the museum staff but they were not interested. 
I'm unable to upload the actual photos because I don't have the right hook ups, but hopefully this photo will suffice. I only looked through the photos until I found one of the probable owners!
If you think you know who this belongs to send me a message! 
(I will be asking for good proof before sending this anywhere.)

I hope we find the owners :D

Thanks
Jenny
(Find me JennySRP on all outlets)

AND HERE is the probably terrible French version of this message (thanks Sophie for the edits):
SAVEZ-VOUS CES GENS !? : D J'ai trouvé ce mini caméra grand angle en France quand nous avons visité le château de Versailles le 20 Août 2014. Nous avons essayé de mettre l'appareil photo pour le personnel du musée , mais ils n'étaient pas intéressés . Je suis incapable de télécharger les photos réelles parce que je n'ai pas les bons branchements , mais j'espère que cette photo suffira . J'ai seulement regardé à travers les photos jusqu'à ce que j'ai trouvé l'un des propriétaires probables ! Si vous pensez que vous savez qui cela appartient à m'envoyer un message ! ( Je vais demander pour une bonne preuve avant d'envoyer ceci n'importe où . ) J'espère que nous trouverons les propriétaires : D Merci
Jenny

Comments

Popular Posts