Gaming Cinematics



I am relatively new to the online gaming community, as I have been playing largely on consoles since the wee age of 2, and anytime I did play connected games i was strictly with friends over individual LAN connections. I was really turned off by the addiction that some people tend to have when involved in evolving PC worlds, and I didn't like how it intruded into real waking lives. Plus what everyone says about the online gaming community is true: it is largely toxic. Probably only 5-10% of players are toxic, but they can ruin the game for everyone. I have no shame in blocking people who are disgusting, rude, or obnoxious. There are plenty of amazingly nice and creative players out there for me! Since being introduced to League of Legends I am now part of the online gaming community, exposed to all its wonder and all of its horrors! The cinematics created for these constantly developing IPs (it's like living, breathing, evolving art!!) are just incredible to me. They're different from short films in that they're not really meant to tell an all encompassing story, but they're all about THE FEELING. These cinematics give me so many shivers as they manage to communicate so many things without WORDS, just images, music, DIVINE animation, and gorgeous effects. I love it, and it really inspires me!


Comments

Popular Posts