2010 OFF to a great start!

My 12 month Tarot reading that I did casually with my very good friend Natalie pointed out that January would be full of mental conflict, and that February would hold a direct connection to the divine, and so far, so true.

Despite having a severe relapse after too much fun two weekends ago paired with an exhausting (yet so much fun) shoot with my Cinematography class, I'm back to hobbling around twitching and aching (if I'm lucky to be hobbling around at all). HOWEVER! Despite the physical set back, I was able to get a few hours in on my new Thesis film today and now the ball is officially rolling. The direct connection will help me to stay focused and inspired, and I'll tunnel through this month ups and downs because of my little monster friend, "Genius", who shows up only when I do, of course.

So, here I am! Showing up! And Genius, so far, has been diligent as well. I think he knows I'm working under extenuating circumstances.

I also want to give a shout out to my amazing friends who make me so excited to get up and get moving.


Comments

  1. Oh yay! I'm so happy that you are happy and doing great!
    I want a tarrot reading!!!!!!! Maybe they can tell me if I'm going to have a baby. *sigh*

    I'm so excited that your ball is rolling, so to speak. Hooray for inspiration!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts