Contradiction is a map


So having been sick in bed for the last 3 days I started to finally perk up a little just as I was supposed to be going to sleep for the night. Isn't that just how it goes? The good thing about feeling a little better is obvious, but the downside is that suddenly you feel your responsibilities creeping up and I realized I need to start brainstorming for one of my finals, and fast.
The class is Interactive Animation and I need to come up with a compelling interactive project, so I started brainstorming on WordPad and here's what popped up:


-focus on Thesis, "The Littlest Monk"
-buddhism, growth, compassion, patience
-mission, adventure, snowy mountains, eagles

-focus on CFIDS awareness/ Chronic Illness
-play the symptom game
-smack the doctor

As soon as I typed "smack the doctor" my eyes darted up to "compassion" and I just started laughing hysterically.

I hope you all laugh too.

BTW my inspirations for artwork are
http://www.flaringnostrils.com/
and
http://www.takashimurakami.com/


Now my brain is tired again and I will go to sleep. =P

Comments

Popular Posts